Delicious Italian Sausage Pizza with mushroom and a sprinkle of herbs on a freshly made Pizza base make a scrumptious dish. Mushroom and Sausage Pizza
Share this video on FACEBOOK: http://bit.ly/sausagepizza
Get the recipe: http://bit.ly/sausagepizzarecipe
Check out my website for full recipes and to follow my blog: http://bit.ly/vincenzosplate
Subscribe to my YouTube channel! http://bit.ly/youtubeVP
Follow me on:
Instagram @vincenzosplate http://bit.ly/VPinstagram
Tweet me! @vincenzosplate http://bit.ly/VPTwitter
Also join this Incredible Google+ community:
“Italian Style Food Revolution” http://bit.ly/Italianstylefoodrevolution
How to Make Pizza with Sausage and Mushroom (Classic and authentic pizza recipe)
Pizza Dough — approx. 240g (You can find the recipe for Vincenzo’s Plate Pizza Dough in my “Basics” section
1 Italian sausage
1 glass of Italian tomato passata
A handful of flour
3 sliced mushrooms
2 pinches of dried mixed herbs
1 x fior di latte (can also be substituted with buffalo mozzarella or large bocconcini)
2 pinches of table salt
Extra virgin olive oil
1 x large wooden board (you can also use your kitchen bench)
1 x large mixing bowl
1 x pizza tray (the best one has holes in the bottom of it which will help the pizza to cook at the bottom)
1. Sprinkle a portion of flour over your kitchen bench and spread it using your hands.
2. Place your dough on top of the board and using the tips of your fingers press down on it, not too hard, but don’t be shy!
3. Press down through the middle and spread the dough out. Once you have formed a circle with lots of bumps in it, turn it over, sprinkle a little more flour on the board and place it back down. You can then spread some flour on top and repeat the process.
4. Stretch the dough out slightly using your hands, turn it once again and add a little more flour.
5. Then, if you prefer, use a rolling pin and start to stretch the dough out some more. Roll it all the way forward, then bring it all the way back.
6. Flip your pizza dough and repeat this process.
7. To make these even easier, get your mixing bowl, turn it upside down, pick up your dough with both hands and stretch it over the top of the bowl.
8. Now, carefully stretch parts of the dough down using just the palm of your hand and turning the bowl around slightly bit my bit.
9. Remove the pizza base from the base of the bowl, move it from one hand to another and place it on the tray, flattening it one more time with the palm of your hands.
10. It is now time to preheat your own at around 250 degrees.
11. Next, sprinkle two pinches of table salt into the glass of passata and stir it with a spoon until the salt is mixed in.
12. Using the same spoon, pour around 5 spoonful’s of passata into the middle of the dough and spread it out using the base of the spoon, from the middle, out.
13. Now, onto the sausage! Slice lightly through one side of the sausage so that the skin begins to peel back and peel the outer layer (skin) completely off the sausage.
14. From this, pull of pieces of the sausage, making small balls to spread out on the pizza. They don’t have to be perfect or the same size, but try to spread them out evenly on the pizza base.
15. Don’t worry about putting too much on the pizza because the sausage will shrink slightly when it is in the oven so feel free to add a little extra.
16. You will have some extra passata and mushrooms left and they can be kept in the fridge to be used on something else, and if you are making another pizza, you can use them on that!
17. Get your sliced mushrooms, and place them on your pizza around the sausages, careful not to put them on top.
18. Now for the mozzarella!! Spread the cubes of cheeses on and all over the pizza, covering it substantially so its melts on top- yum!
19. Now, grate some parmesan cheese over the pizza, just enough to colour in any of the red tomato sauce you can see. This will give it another big flavour HIT!
20. Finally, sprinkle two pinches of dried, mixed herbs over the pizza, along with two table spoons of extra virgin olive oil.
21. Now, put your pizza in the oven which should be heated by now at 250 degrees for ten minutes.
TIP: The best way to check if the pizza is ready is to touch the bottom of it (careful not to bur n yourself!)
HOW TO SERVE:
1. Slice your pizza into portions and place onto a large chopping board or into individual plates.
2. Eat it fresh out of the oven while the cheese is still sizzling…mmmm
E ora si mangia, Vincenzo’s Plate…Enjoy!
Keywords: Vincenzosplate, Vincenzos Plate, Chef Vincenzo, Italian food, recipes, Food, Sydney, Australia, Italy, Italian, Pasta, Italian recipes
#pizza #sausages #italiansausage #
Watch video recipe: http://youtu.be/BlNpUCJCZTU